His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Half a pot of potting mix + 3 year old boy = MESS

Kyle spends most of the day outside. I like to go outside and enjoy the fresh air, wind, a little sun. Yesterday evening, Kyle discovered a half a pot of potting mix and kept dumping it out and playing with it, and putting it back in the pot. He would do this over and over again. Anyway, I've been giving him a bath every night this week since he spends so much time outside.

He got into the potting mix again and he discovered what happens when he mixes water with potting mix. He even got the stuff on his clothes and face. Lucky me, I get to give him a bath again! He's just being a boy, and that is what boys do.

Since he found out what he can do with a pot with potting mix, I moved my only plant that I have in a pot in another room. I put it up high on top of a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment