His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Future

The weather is beautiful today! We've been outside for most of the day because it's sunny and warm. We have been enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine! Sunshine is good for us and gives us a little tan!

Here is what my "weather channel" icon says:


Kyle's been outside running around for most of the day as well. He loves running back and forth, the length of the backyard! His cheeks were all red and he was feeling very hot to the touch. So we had him drink water and even gave him some oranges and apples. We hope he'll go right to sleep tonight!


Shannon and I have been talking about him going back to school. He's actually thinking about cleping the classes that he needs to get his degree. He wants his law degree. We're due to receive our tax refund next week, so we may use that to help pay for his school stuff. I also told him that I may want to do CNA classes. I have seen a few nurses on craigslist.org offer 2 day classes or "short term" classes. But I am not even sure if I want to do that type of work. If I were to go into health care, it would probably be medical assisting.

Next week, he's also going to go to a temp agency or two to get registered and set up with them. He's already with Kelly Services but we are in a different state and it's been a few years, so he may need to update his info.

No comments:

Post a Comment