His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Platform

I just finished training on a new platform for work! It looks really fun and different. It's a different screen and I think I will like this one just as much as my first platform. I will try to work more tonight, in between watching Kyle. Shannon has been really great watching Kyle downstairs and outside while I am working.

The training manager also asked me to consider being a moderator. I don't think I would want to do that because they have a work schedule and they are required to do more texts each month. I don't know if I want all that. Kyle takes up most of my time.

Hopefully next week, he'll start looking at the local college course information as well as the temp agencies. I will continue to job search and applying for any jobs that pop up!

I am going to try to make time at night to work as much as I can after Kyle goes to bed. Kyle is more active these days and loves being outside and running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment