His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heavy Fog

I woke up this morning at 4 AM because I couldn't breathe and also because it was freezing cold! I had to use my asthma inhaler a least twice. I decided to get an over the counter inhaler, instead of going to a clinic. I am still waiting on my homeopathic asthma medicine to arrive, it won't be here til next week.

I didn't feel like going back to sleep so I ended up logging in to work! I was able to make the rest of my daily minimum in about an hour! It was nice to work without any interruptions from Kyle! The second hour I was up, I was just searching the internet, checking emails, and clicking on my PTC sites.

I woke up again around 9:30 AM when Kyle woke me up. I went to open the window shades and all I saw was fog! Very thick fog. By noon, the fog was gone and Kyle was able to go outside. It was a nice day today. It was a hot earlier, but it has since cooled off.

Shannon went to Walmart and bought a few more food items that we need, as well as my over the counter inhaler.

No comments:

Post a Comment