His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boxes and Bags

We are now living in boxes and bags. Our stuff is still packed and our clothes are still in our bags. It's just disorganized for me. I feel displaced. I hope we can have our own place again soon.

Kyle seems to be adjusting. He loves playing with the dog and loves to get kisses from him. He even tried getting kisses from the cat but she wasn't having anything to do with that. He had a tantrum last night at bedtime, hopefully he will understand soon.

We are still waiting to hear back about this last job interview he had on Thursday. In the meantime, I am still looking and sending out his resume and cover letter.

It's been raining all day today and yesterday! The rain is great but it would be nice to go outside. We heard it's supposed to snow, but still nothing yet.

Since it's been slow at work this last week I joined a few new PTC sites. Now I am torn between doing my PTC sites and working. I know I make a little more through work but my PTC sites are a habit of mine, so I want to get them all done and work. Today, I am trying to squeeze in work and PTC sites between watching Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment