His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fun

Shannon and his mom went grocery shopping for organic fruits, vegetables, and other things. They bought more bananas for Kyle. Kyle had some grapes and a few bites of peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a few bites of my boca burger for dinner. I am just glad he ate the grapes! He needs more fruits in his diet.

My order for homeopathic medicine and other items arrived in the mail today. I am already tired of the medicine I am taking. It's making my nose feel REALLY dry to where it's starting to irritate me.

We took Kyle outside several times today. The weather was really nice (between 62 to 67 degrees). He loved to run around and the fresh air was good for all of us. Plus my in-laws dog loves to go outside and run around like crazy.

I am still applying like crazy to any and every job listing I see that Shannon may like. I check the job sites throughout the day. I probably applied for at least 15 jobs just today. Next week I am hoping Shannon will go to a temp agency. We talked about him doing that, just to have some money coming in. I asked him what he has planned for next week and he said he's thinking about it. Hopefully he'll have a plan of attack for next week.

Meanwhile, I am trying to put more time into working. Especially since Shannon is taking the initiative to watch Kyle more for me during the day. This gives me time to apply for jobs and do a little work here and there.

For some reason, there seems to be less work coming in and more people logged in to work. So it feels like we're all clamoring for work. I really hope this changes, it sounds like it's not usually like this, where there isn't much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment