His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day of Sunshine

Today was the first day in 4 days we had nice weather. The last 4 days were overcast, cold, windy, and raining here and there. It was pretty much too cold or wet to go outside. We took Kyle outside to play throughout the day, which he loved!

For the first time in about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks, Kyle had something else for dinner this afternoon. Normally for lunch and dinner, he would have a waffle and a Morning Star sausage patty. Today, Kyle had brown rice and corn! I was so surprised to see him eat it, but I am very glad at the same time! Hopefully we can get him to eat more meals like this! He hasn't had vegetables in a very long time. I honestly think he was getting tired of the same thing over and over, but it's really hard to get him to eat! He's so picky!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I ended up quitting my work at home job today. I have many reasons for doing so and feel better now.

Other than that, we're hoping for some phone calls this coming week! Shannon is really wanting to go back to work! And I am really wanting to get our own place! We are really hoping to hear back from the local job, I even found an apartment complex that I really like here.

No comments:

Post a Comment