His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 16, 2009

Plant Fever

I've been wanting to get a new plant and I was looking at the swiss cheese plant. I have seen it in the past and tried looking on ebay but never found one I liked.



I eventually found a great website to purchase plants from. I heard about them on a gardening forum and everyone who has purchased from this vendor says that the plants are healthy and big for the small price you pay. Their prices are better than ebay, so I decided to purchase from them instead.

I have also wanted to get a snake plant, I've always wanted to add one to my jungle. I found one at the above website, but they are offering a miniature version of the snake plant! I bought 2 of them, one to give to my mother-in-law. She likes plants and only has one in her bedroom.

I placed my order tonight. Now it's time to wait for their arrival. I hate the waiting part.

My current plants are doing really good. They are certainly growing and thriving. I gave them a shower the other day to remove the dust from their foliage.

No comments:

Post a Comment