His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 23, 2009

2nd Phone Interview

Shannon has a second interview with the job in Vermont tomorrow afternoon!!! We are ecstatic but trying to not to get our hopes up too high.

It was a nice day today. The sun was out and Kyle was playing outside as much as he could. I ended up taking a nap today. I didn't realize how tired I was until I woke up about an hour and a half to two hours later!

I am still waiting on my plant that I won through ebay. Hopefully it will be here soon. I am delighted and can't wait to get it. It's a rare plant, so that's even more appealing. I have the millennium soil ready as well. I am out of small pouches to put my plant in, so I am improvising and using a ziploc bag! Not sure if it will work, but it will have to do.

I received my homeopathic medicine for asthma over the weekend and it seems to be helping. I am not using the inhaler as much and I am not waking up at 3 AM or 4 AM needing to use my inhaler 2 or 3 times. The medicine tastes really bad so I dilute it in water just to take it. I am still taking the homeopathic medicine for my allergies to the cat and it's really helping.

Shannon's been doing yard work for his parents this past week. He dug two holes for their garden as well as edge the yard (they live on an acre of land). My in-laws have already decided they are growing the ingredients to make salsa (as well as many other vegetables). They brought out several plastic storage containers to grow additional vegetables in.

My mother-in-law applied for food stamps last week. Her caseworker called her today requesting additional documents. I was surprised to hear that they called her, our [former] county never took the time to call us! It sounds like her caseworker is really trying to get them on food stamps right away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you guys!I know times are tough, but they will get better.

    ReplyDelete