His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Til 10 PM?

I have to work until 10 PM tonight. I hate working so late! I am looking forward to tomorrow's schedule and then Friday. I only have to work 5 hours tomorrow and then I am off Friday. Although, Friday will be another day for me to catch up on laundry and cleaning. I need to have Shannon help me with cleaning around here, since I hate having to do it one day a week while he's home all day.

I am getting sick of the color blue! I have to wear it at work and then I see fellow employees wearing it. The good thing about having a uniform is that I don't have to pick out something new to wear each day.

I did have something good happen yesterday. One of the "co-managers" said that I was doing a great job and she has seen how I am with the customers. She has also asked me a few times in the past how everything is going, which is good. Even the "customer service managers" ask how I am doing. Fellow cashiers are very helpful, which I appreciate.

Speakability called yesterday wanting to schedule a therapy session and Shannon told them the issues we are having with medicaid. I guess their insurance/medicaid rep called and left a message and Shannon didn't get the message until after 5 PM. We're going to wait until we get ahold of medicaid to call Speakability back. This morning, I called medicaid and left a message and they still haven't returned my call. I still have no idea why they need to talk to me (and only me), Shannon tried talking to her but she can only talk to me. Hopefully we can get this all straightened out so we can start Kyle's speech therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment