His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, August 16, 2009

DVD for Kyle

I finally saved up enough gift cards from Amazon and bought Kyle a Leap Frog DVD. The entire order cost me $0! I am hoping he'll like it, especially with all the fun songs that teach the alphabet.

Shannon said that he's let Kyle wear his sunglasses a few times. Kyle likes wearing them and looking at the world through them. He likes looking all around and he looks curious seeing things through the sunglasses. I am surprised he likes wearing them. I hope to get some sunglasses just for Kyle, he'll love that.

Kyle is getting used to me being gone for most of the day. He loves riding in the car, so when it's time, he's ready to go.

1 comment: