His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Screening

I received a call back from the Preschool. Kyle is scheduled to have a screening next Wednesday afternoon. I am not sure what their process is, but I think they said it was a 3 month thing! Shannon was the person who talked to them yesterday and then they called today and I was home to take the call and make the appointment.

I am assuming that after their screening they will have a better understanding of where he should be assigned within their preschool.

We were referred to this place by Kyle's speech therapist. I still haven't mailed in the Medicaid application. I am a little confused since they are asking for a "certified" birth certificate. I am not about to send Kyle's original birth certificate in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Make a copy of his birth cerificate and mail it to them. :)

    ReplyDelete