His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, August 15, 2009

No Time

The last two days of work have been so tiring! I am working so much and such long hours, it's exhausting. By the time I get home, I just want to relax or just go to sleep. My back was hurting like crazy yesterday and today. But I found out that after I take a hot shower, my back doesn't hurt as much! I don't like having as much time with my husband and son. I feel like I barely see them anymore.

Thankfully, I have tomorrow off, but it's just one day off. I will be catching up on laundry and some cleaning as usual.

Shannon is still trying to get the hang of watching Kyle all day. He doesn't know how to multi-task, so when he watches Kyle, that's ALL he does. Finally, today he had Kyle in the computer room with him and there's a TV in there that Kyle can watch. He also had several of Kyle's toys in the room with him.

I talked to one of the customer service managers about my schedule and she said that I will get my part time hours. I am at full time because there is a lot of computer training to do. I have also realized that there is one manager that I do not care for. I do like all the other managers, just not her. She has this way of talking down to me, which I dislike. So I just do my job, smile, and don't say anything. I don't really have anyone at work that I can confide in. I don't really know anyone, and being the new person, I have to get to know everyone. I only confide in someone if I can trust them and know they won't say anything.

I did start bringing my lunch to work! I brought a lunch yesterday and today! I also bought some juice boxes to add to my lunch menu. I don't have a lunch bag yet, so I just use one of those big freezer ziploc bags for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment