His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Great Days Off

The last two days have been really relaxing! I have really enjoyed my days off. I was able to take a nap on both days, I can't believe I am tired by the middle of the day. I bought a few things online this weekend, all of which I really wanted to try or needed.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and am looking forward to this week's schedule. I have my part time hours. Although, there is one day this week where I have a 9 hour day! I have a 4 1/2 hour day tomorrow and we're going to go grocery shopping after my shift. We are also going to look at clothes for Kyle. There is a rack of toddler boys clothes for $3-$5 for shirts and shorts. Kyle only wants to wear shorts these days, and since we only have 3 pairs for him, we want to get a few more pairs.

Kyle has his screening at the preschool this week. I am not sure what it entails. I wish I could go, but I do have to work. Shannon can tell me how it goes. I just hope they have a spot open for him to attend, it sounds like they have a waiting list for this school.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had fun on your day off. I heard of taht company before. I was reading your other blog how are you getting thouse Amazon cards?

    ReplyDelete