His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Switching Places

Now that I am working [technically] full time, Shannon is now a full time stay at home dad. This will be a great opportunity for Shannon and Kyle to bond even more and spend some quality time together. It sounds like it's going to take him some time to get used to being a stay at home dad and get into a routine. Yesterday, as we were driving home, Shannon said that Kyle already had dinner and had a bath! I was so surprised, but then I realized that it was after 7 PM. I am very impressed that Shannon gave him a bath and made sure he ate dinner.

After getting home from work, I am tired and exhausted but I still have the energy to squeeze in a workout. As for chores, I plan on doing those on my days off. If I do have time, I tend do a little cleaning here and there.

I am still getting used to going from a stay at home mom for the last 3 1/2 years to a full time working mother! Both Shannon and I are getting used to our new roles!

No comments:

Post a Comment