His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to work

I worked a full 8 hours yesterday, plus an hour lunch. I have the same schedule today too. I dislike being away from home so long. My back didn't hurt as much yesterday, I guess that means my body is adjusting to all this work.

I bought Kyle a pair of sunglasses! He played with them for a bit last night. We're going to keep them in the car, so he can wear them in there only. My MIL also bought Kyle a little sandbox from a nearby neighbor who had it for sale. I haven't seen him play in it but it sounds like he's getting the hang of it.

Speakability called for me yesterday and I told Shannon that he'll need to call them back. I am away from home for most of the day. When I am at home, I just want to relax. Plus, I get home so late that it's after hours. I also have to call medicaid, unfortunately they can't talk to Shannon, only me! So I will have to call them on my day off or when I go in to work later in the day.

I saw my schedule for the last week of the month and I only have 31 hours, which is a huge relief. These long days and hours are exhausting. I don't have much time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment