His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mailed Out

Kyle's speech therapist called today, she realized that we never received a copy of her report from his initial therapy session. She went over it briefly with me, just explaining the main points and once we receive it, she will go over it with either of us. I also told her that Kyle has a screening next week with the preschool!

She also asked about the Medicaid and it reminded me to get the application filled out and sent out. I spent this morning getting it filled out and making sure I had everything included. It's been mailed out, they will probably contact me for more info though, since the application came with a huge packet to fill out. I wasn't sure what needed to be filled out. I was procrastinating with the Medicaid application!

I am enjoying my second day off in a row!! I also took a nap yesterday afternoon! LOL I work tomorrow and then I have another two days off!

The last two days I have treated myself to a homemade green tea mask. Lately I have had problems with pimples! So, I finally bought some tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has many uses, so I can't wait to try them! I was going to purchase tea tree oil through one of my home businesses but it was $24+! Instead, I found the same size bottle for about $8 on another site. I am trying tea tree oil for my pimples because I have tried the "store bought facial cleanser" products but they really didn't work for me. I really like that tea tree oil is all natural. I also love products that have multiple uses, like tea tree oil.

1 comment: