His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, August 28, 2009

Can't Sleep

I woke up this morning around 3 AM and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I already treated myself to a green tea face mask! In addition to purchasing tea tree oil a few days ago, I also purchased some pure jojoba oil to use on my hair, nails, and skin! Jojoba oil has many uses and is beneficial for softer skin, shinier hair, and healthy nails. I can't wait to start using both products. I am turning to natural beauty products, rather than store bought things. I could spend a fortune buying many different products, instead, I am choosing to go natural and end up buying less.

I read about the following story last night about a girl who was kidnapped when she was 11! What is so crazy is that she and I are the same age! It's so sad to hear, but at least she can reunited with her mother after all of these years. Her story is so heartbreaking. I hope we can eventually hear her side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment