His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is my Friday

Today is my Friday, since I have two consecutive days off! Yesterday was a long day but it seemed to go by fast since there were times when we were really busy. You could tell when church let out because that's when it started to get busy. I only have an 8 hour day at work today. I also bought a portable fan after work. The other cashiers use a fan at their register because it gets warm. Anyway, the fan was on clearance for only $3! I still need to buy batteries for it.

I've been bringing my lunch to work everyday for about two weeks and Shannon reminded me yesterday that I can get lunch at Subway. I decided to do that today since it's my Friday. I am still going to bring a few snacks to have on my breaks. I am looking at getting a lunch tote so I don't have to carry a big ziploc bag to bring my lunch in. LOL

I played Kyle his leap frog DVD last night and he loved it. He smiled throughout the whole movie. After it was over, I turned it off and we went to sleep.

My MIL took home a stray dog on Friday night. The dog has been seen around the neighborhood for at least 3 days. This dog has been in their backyard for the last few days. She tried calling the Humane Society, hopefully they will call her soon. It's a male golden retriever. Since they already have a dog, they take their dog out front to potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment