His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Food, Snacks, and Arch Supports

I had a nice short day at work today! I also have a short day tomorrow too! After work, I met up with Shannon in the store, he had Kyle in the shopping cart all buckled in. Kyle is always so good in the store, sits so quietly and looks all around at everything. He doesn't complain either.

I ended up getting arch supports for my shoes. Hopefully they will help with the pain, especially after working so many hours each day. I haven't had a pair of arch supports in years. The arch supports have a soft "massaging gel" on the bottom and feel very soft and cushion-y.

We bought some groceries and Shannon picked up a ton of snack foods! I guess they will help with my work lunches too. I could tell he didn't eat before he came to pick me up, he picked up so much junk food! LOL I also bought Kyle little containers of corn, peas, and green beans. They are packaged like pudding, in those little container cups. The veggies are microwavable, and very convenient. Kyle loves his veggies and this is perfect for us, we won't have to open a big can of veggies. They didn't have very much clothes in Kyle's size, so we ended up buying him 3 pairs of pajamas.

My MIL's dryer is not working for some reason, so we have to hang dry our clothes. She is trying to get someone to come out and check it out. It seems they always have something breaking down or needing to get fixed. I am doing a small load work clothes and some of Kyle's clothes and they will need to hang dry! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment