His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to Walmart

I had to report back to Walmart this morning to fill out more paperwork. Then I had to go take a drug test. They are also going to do a background check. They said they want us to start either Monday or Tuesday! I just can't wait to officially start working again. Walmart sounds like a really good company to work for. I feel very thankful to get hired (pending the drug test and background check), especially in this economy. Walmart is growing, expanding, and opening new stores.

Shannon said he was surprised my drug test was so quick. He said he's had to wait 3 hours before just to take a drug test! LOL It was probably a quick thing because not as many companies are hiring these days?

Shannon and I briefly talked about possibly getting a cell phone. Walmart sells phones, so I could probably get one through them with the employee discount.

1 comment:

  1. Congrads on your job. Once you find out what Kyle dignoised is you can proably get SSI for him. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete