His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, August 20, 2009

5 Hour Day

I was looking forward to today! I only have a 5 hour shift. I am off at 3:30 PM today, so I will still have time and energy to do whatever after I get home. I am going to try to squeeze in a workout after work. These days, I am only able to workout once or twice a week.

I am off tomorrow, which is even better!

I ended up buying two more pairs of pants at work during my lunch break. I bought a khaki color and a brown pair of pants. They were the same price as my other two pairs but they seem like they are made of better quality. I actually saw them on the rack while I was working, so that gave me the idea to take a closer look at them. I had to buy more pants because both of my other pairs need to be washed! I only have time to do laundry on my days off.

Yesterday was a long day, it was slower too. When it's slow, they want us to clean and make sure our work area is kept up. Other cashiers helped each other out when they don't have customers. They will help bag or load bags into carts if needed, which is really nice! I do the same if I don't have anyone.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you like working at Walmart. I am happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete