His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Interview Rescheduled

My job interview was rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon. The personnel lady called me this morning about an hour before my interview to say there was a schedule conflict that she was unaware of. I had no problem rescheduling. Shannon was already up when she called.

Shannon is already on his third college course. He got an "A" on his last class! He was surprised because he was sure he was going to get a "B."

My MIL is growing sunflowers in the backyard. They are so pretty. They are the big sunflowers and they are at least 10 feet tall. We admire them each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment