His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Closer to the End

This afternoon, I received an email from HR and she was finally about to open my application! Yay! She then sent me step 1 of the training. I had to fill out some sample questions. That took me about an hour or so. I had to log on to Shannon's computer to fill in my answers in MS Word because I don't have MS Word on my computer. Then I had to email my answers in. If I pass step 1, then I go on to step 2 and start training with a moderator/manager on messenger. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

I also transplanted a handful of my plants. What a mess! LOL Kyle had to be in the front row and see what was happening. When I took apart just one of my pots, I found I had 3 separate spider plants (instead of 1). I may have to add more soil to the baggies, since it looks like I only filled the baggies halfway. I will be so glad when all potting soil is out of the house! I found out tonight that potting soil gets EVERYWHERE! LOL I also need to find unique vessels to put my plants in. Here are some examples of what I mean. I don't want to buy the vessels through Plantmakers when I can get them from Walmart for much less. They don't have to be exactly like the ones in the pictures ~ I can design my own!

I've been trying to watch all of my shows I have saved on my DVR since I haven't had time to watch. My DVR was getting backed up so I watched some of my shows last night and this afternoon. I am in the middle of watching The Bachelor. I don't know if I can't get into the show this year, although it is different this year from other seasons. The Bachelor is a single dad, and he brought his son along to stay with him. There are also a few single moms on the show. I don't know what it's like to be a single parent, but I do have to agree with the moms on the show when they say that these girls have no idea what it's like to be a mom! Even before I had my son, I thought I knew what it was like to have kids, but I didn't! It's not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment