His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, January 19, 2009

Training for another platform

I just got word from one of the managers with the company that I work with that I can train for another platform (section of the company). I am excited and looking forward to this! I just downloaded the training manual, and I'll have Shannon print it out for me so I can study it.

I like the platform I am on now, but it does get exhausting and repetitive! So I think training on another platform will help "change it up" a bit for me. I need something different to keep me motivated to keep working.

I have been exhausted the last few days. For some reason, Kyle wants to stay up later than normal. He's been going to bed around 8:30pm -9pm. He doesn't want to fall asleep in our bed (like usual), he likes falling asleep on my lap while I am using my laptop! When he eventually falls asleep, I put him in his room.

I have had less time to devote to working as well, but I am trying to find time here and there. I've already made my requirement for the month, so I don't have to stress about that. But I am still working as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment