His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Training

This afternoon I received another email saying that I passed the first step of training. For the second part, they sent me a manual with a wealth of information. It's very overwhelming! So much to learn.

I had to create a whole new MSN email address to use for this job and download MSN Messenger as well. Training will be done through MSN Messenger. I also have to set up a training date within a week. Yikes! So little time to study! I just don't know if I can fully "learn" just by reading a manual. I am more of a "hands-on" type of learner. Overall, the system looks pretty easy but I won't know until I try it out, but I won't be able to try it out unless I pass training. LOL

It's a lot of information to learn in such a short amount of time. I am nervous, but I know that I want to do this.

Shannon is off tomorrow! We really need groceries, I had to get creative on what to make for dinner last night and this afternoon. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment