His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where were you?


This is a day in history of my lifetime that I will be able to look back on and think about. I can remember where I was on September 11, 2001. Unfortunately I was not with my husband at the time, so I prefer not to remember all the details. ;)

Other than that, I can look back on this day and remember where my husband, son, and I were. Shannon has the day off, so we'll be spending the day together. This time in history, Kyle is here with us to witness.
Yesterday, Shannon had mentioned that he's glad it isn't McCain who is our next president (me too)! He's happy that it's Obama, rather than McCain. Shannon didn't vote for either candidates, he and I voted for different people. We respect each other and who we decided to voted for. Shannon and I both agree that McCain is Bush 2, and that is the last thing we need. I am looking forward to our new President.

I woke up to snow on the ground! The first snow fall of the year. So pretty!

So, where were you on this day in history?

No comments:

Post a Comment