His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 30, 2009

My hands hurt!

I busted my tail today! I am trying to motivate myself and work as much as I can with my work at home job. Any time I had a free moment where Kyle didn't need me, I logged in to work. It's been super busy today, which is great!

I think I am done for the day because my hands hurt! LOL I can't work non-stop, I tend to do a few messages here and there, and stop to take a short break and then work more. If I feel re-energized after Kyle goes to bed, I may log on again.

My job is having a 24 hour contest. I won't be competing though. There several operators who have logins for all platforms so they have the advantage. Plus, the prize (chocolate) isn't worth it. LOL It's easier for me just to go out and buy chocolate for myself. Don't get me wrong, it's a great incentive, I just don't feel like competing, although I will be working. I just need to boost my paycheck for my family! This economy and job market isn't getting any better, so I am trying to do my part!

Since I started working, I am improving my typing and my speed! Kyle's getting used to mommy typing all the time. He'll even come up and pretend to type on my computer or his dad's keyboard.

Shannon's next days off aren't until Wednesday and Thursday of next week! I don't know what we'll be doing. I think my in-laws want us to come visit again. Shannon still needs to get the car fixed! I have no idea when that's happening.

I don't think I'll be able to volunteer with the puppies. They asked for a schedule of when I can volunteer and that's really hard to say since Shannon's schedule changes LITERALLY every week! Plus, we don't know his schedule for the next week until Thursday or Friday before. This has always been difficult for me to set up doctor appointments too.

Shannon and I haven't had much time to talk, catch up, or spend time together. By the time he gets home, I am asleep. I have tried staying up until he gets home, but I am usually too tired the next morning to function! LOL He doesn't get up until about 10 to 15 minutes before he has to start getting ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment