His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Memories of 2008

After I read my blogging friend, Brandy's Blog (of her list of 2008 memories), I was inspired to write my own. Be sure to visit her blog and read her list! Maybe you'll be inspired too!

This list may be updated from time to time, so be sure to check back!


1. I celebrated 5 years of being married!

2. Kyle turned 2!

3. Shannon got a new job and we were able to move and get our OWN place

4. I turned 25 for the 3rd time =)

5. We qualified to have Kyle on Medicaid

6. We bought our FIRST dining room table set! Kyle is now feeding himself. (so happy about this!)

7. I have made some awesome new friendships online!

8. I have also been reminded to trust my instincts and listen to what my instincts are saying.

2 comments:

  1. Good list! Yes trusting your instincts is always a good move I think.

    I too have made some great new friends on-line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the memories of 08 list too. Overall I thin it was a good year. I'm looking forward to 09 being even better though. You've got a great list here. Congrats on the 5yrs of marriage. That's no easy feat! :-) My 4th yr of being with my partner is coming up in April and i'm in awe of myself. lol.

    ReplyDelete