His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 9, 2009

I Passed Training!

I am so excited!!! I just passed training for my work at home job!!! I answered a few questions from the manual to make sure I read it. Then she had me login to the system and look around to get used to the screen, answer a few texts from customers and that was it. The training took about an hour, and it wasn't that hard. She also sent me somethings to download and of course I couldn't figure the gosh-dang thing out. LOL She was so patient, thank goodness! I made the process harder than it really was. She also sent me a few files to read through later as well.

I am so glad I took their advice, they suggested I create a separate MSN email address/login for this job. I will be using this MSN login strictly when I am working. They use MSN so you can contact a moderator/manager whenever you need help or assistance.

I will get my permanent logins in a few days as well, but I can keep working until then!

I was also able to get Kyle to bed before my training. He went to bed a bit later than usual because his Daddy was home today. When his daddy is home, he gets distracted and wants to play! hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job and completing the training! It's so exciting to be starting something new and from home to boot, isn't it? Congrats to you! Keep us posted!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you. I know you will do great!! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete