His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Official

Well, this is the announcement on our bank website... I knew this was coming and I wasn't looking forward to it. I have never personally banked with Wells Fargo but I have heard that they have fees for every little thing that you do with them. Shannon used to have an account with them and he said they charged him a fee for closing his account. I wouldn't be surprised if they had fees to open an account, make a deposit, make a withdrawl, etc. In other words, I am not a big fan of Wells Fargo.

I am really happy with Wachovia, and I hope they won't change anything that they are doing.

Here is the TV commercial that is airing:

No comments:

Post a Comment