His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Amusing

There's a fellow blogger who wrote a blog entry about her husband and she described his behavior. She said that he would get upset when her employer would call and ask if she could work extra hours. He would have a fit and tell her NO.

She also said that she likes being to buy her own stuff, and wondered how she can earn money when her husband wants her to stay at home all the time. It sounded like he was going to school and working, and he wanted her to work her scheduled hours, and that was it. Nothing more. She expressed that she wanted to try to earn extra money for her household to help out, but her husband wouldn't let her. So sad!

I left her a comment on her blog and apparently she didn't like it and she deleted it! LOL I told her that I thought her husband sounds immature and selfish. My husband is the complete opposite from her husband and it's sad that she puts up with him. My husband encourages me to go for what I want! He wants me to be happy. Lady, that is what a REAL SPOUSE/lover is about, wanting YOU to be happy and succeed!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm with you on that one. Her husband sounds selfish and very controlling. Perhaps she was scared he'd read your comment and get in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LL Cool Joe

    It's funny that you say that. She said early on in her blog that she would change the names of her husband and son. I believe it was to keep him from finding the blog.

    ReplyDelete