His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 Years Ago...

Three years ago today, our son, Kyle was born! Our little boy is officially 3 years old!


Three years ago today, Kyle was born about a week early. I was supposed to start my one week vacation from my job at the time. I had planned to clean the house, do laundry, and finish packing my overnight hospital bag. I wanted to get everything ready for his arrival. Since I never had the chance to finish packing, we literally just scooped everything up and brought it with us to the hospital that morning.
Yesterday, I asked Shannon what tomorrow is and his answer was, "Uh, Saturday." LOL I said, "It's YOUR SON'S BIRTHDAY!"

To our son, Kyle ~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kyle!! Thanks for sharing this day with us! Let us know how the day goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! YAY!!! He's a big boy now! :)

    ReplyDelete