His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Saturday

Shannon is off of work today. He has a full work week (5 days) for the first time in months! I am so glad! I guess they are busy this week because everyone else has more hours too. I hope to see more full work weeks for him. People are suffering from lack of hours and yet the manager is being a hard ass! I hope she understands that people aren't salary and don't have a set paycheck like she does.

There are a few new hotels opening up in our area and we haven't heard anything yet about them hiring or opening. Either way, the new hotels bring new jobs and new opportunities for everyone.

I am now on my 4th day on my new work at home job. I am having so much fun and still very thankful for the opportunity. I have set a daily goal for myself and so far it's going really well. If I can pay just one of our bills, it would really help us. I did consider going for a moderator position with this company, but I really like not having a schedule. I like working when I want to! I have also found that I can't work for long periods of time. LOL I can't explain it, but I find myself taking a lot of little breaks. They've been really busy when I am online so I've been meeting my goal with no problem.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of work do you do at home? Glad you are enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete