His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thankful and Blessed!

In addition to being thankful and blessed to have my family and a roof over my head, I am also loving my work at home job. I am so glad that I now have a semi-steady income. Amidst our current economy, there is no telling what may happen when more jobs are lost. There are a few people I am friends with on myspace that are currently looking for jobs. It is so sad, and I really hope they find something. I have messaged them with work at home job leads, so it's up to them to pursue them. They are legit too.

I got my permanent logins this morning. I was online this morning and all the moderators were going crazy! It was really busy and backed up that even the bosses logged on to help. I even received a few emails letting all operators know that it's busy. So I logged on and worked for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment