His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, January 5, 2009

Little Update

I have a quick update on a previous post of mine found here. As you can see, I was very hurt and upset with this direct sales representative. On the advice of a friend and fellow blogger, I passed on this email to the owner of the company! Well, actually, I forwarded it to the rep I did end up purchasing from and she sent it to the owner for me!

In a way, I don't mind what he does, I am just satisfied that he has the information. He can do what he chooses. It is his company, it would be up to him if he wants a rep like that representing his company, right?

I was able to place my order last Friday and it will be shipped out today! I can't wait to transplant my plants into this soil! One of the reasons I bought it was because all of my plants have to stay out of my son's reach, otherwise, there will be soil everywhere! Plus, there will be no mess, it's clean and safe! I won't have to worry about buying messy potting soil and worry about storing it. There will be no bugs (not that I have that problem now) to worry about either. The last time I bought potting mix, I had bugs a few days after I potted up my plants. Also, if my plants tip over or get knocked over from my son, there won't be a mess to clean up! I love no messes! I also ordered a new plant with this order. It's also in the "top 10" for filtering the air, I am all for clean air!

No comments:

Post a Comment