His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A little something different

We just got back from Walmart a little while ago. We bought so much food! Instead of the usual, I went with "refried beans, shredded cheese, salsa, tortillas, and potatoes theme." I needed something different this time around, I am a little tired of pastas and rice type of dishes! The next two weeks of meals will be burritos, quesadillas, and/or baked potatoes!



We haven't bought any junk food or sodas lately. Shannon is on a "trail mix and granola" kick, so they are always in the house. I don't mind, they are both good and the granola goes great with my yogurt. We did buy some frozen concentrate orange juice again this time, which is great to drink instead of water all the time.
I bought colorful writing paper to use for writing letters to my pen pals. I stocked up on tooth brushes for us and Kyle, as well as toddler toothpaste (it's safe to swallow).

We also needed new sippy cups for Kyle! The last time we bought sippy cups for him was about 2 1/2 years ago or so. So these are for bigger kids. Hopefully he'll get used to these.


No comments:

Post a Comment