His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Dilemma with a corn FLAKE!

I've been wanting to purchase some items from Plantmakers and I had 2 reps email me. Of course, I chose the first rep to work with before the second one emailed me. Anyway, the first rep turned out to be a big corn FLAKE!

Everytime I emailed her, I felt like I had to jump through hoops just to get a response from her. I felt like I was bothering her with my questions/emails. She would also say she would do something and never follow through, which happened twice! Last week, she said she was going out of town and wouldn't have access to a computer until Monday night (she'd get back to me then). Well, Monday night came...and went. I didn't want to email her since I felt like I was annoying her. So I waited a whole 24 hours (Tuesday night) to email her with simply "any news?" She did reply back but never answered my question, so I emailed her back with the same question. Anyway, I finally placed my order with her on Wednesday (yesterday evening), and she said she would invoice (send me a bill through paypal) later that night. When I went to check my email the next morning (today), there was NO invoice!!!

I am pretty upset at this point. I've been so patient with this woman and she keeps disappointing me. I am anxious to place my order and yet she just takes her sweet time.

Today I contacted the other rep who emailed me and she sounded so enthusiastic and excited to help me! Not only that, she emailed me back tonight with how to order from her!!! This is what I expect from someone I am ordering from! Is that too much to ask? Or maybe MY expectations are too high? If someone wanted to order from me, I would be MORE than willing to help them with any questions they may have. I would return their email as soon as I could. You can call me impatient with wanting to place my order quickly, but I am an impulse buyer and when I want something, I have to order it in that moment, otherwise I will probably lose interest!

Anyway, I decided to email the first rep and cancel my order. I still had not heard from her and it had been over 24 hours since the time she said she would invoice me. She emailed me back within a few minutes and responds with the following BULLSHIT "i was just about to invoice you." LOL

All in all, my best advice is to go with your instincts! I already KNOW this but I was TRYING to be patient and it ended up backfiring.

1 comment:

  1. I would report her to the company! That definatly isn't the way to keep customers around. :) We know that all to well don't we? lol

    ReplyDelete