His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, January 5, 2009

4 Days

Shannon had the last 4 days off, which happen to include our anniversary and Kyle's birthday! It was nice to spend time together. We couldn't really do anything or go anywhere. I believe he works another 3 days and then he's off yet again! He said they are supposed to be busy next week, so hopefully that means a full work week.

I received a response back from the company I am applying with for a work at home position. She just had additional questions for me and I already sent her a reply. I hope to hear more tomorrow.

Kyle's schedule has changed a bit to where I had to move our dinner time up an hour to 4pm. He's tired by 6:30pm-ish and asleep by 7pm or so. He also gets up really early, but lately I've been getting up before him. Shannon comes to bed around 4:30am to 5am and that's when I am half awake half asleep. I like getting up before Kyle and starting my day because it gives me just a little big of quiet time to myself.

I am interested in making all natural homemade soap. I found a few sites that have affordable starter kits. I am going to wait at least a month or so before I think about buying a kit. Until then, I am still researching, reading up on the process and the ingredients involved.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Almost a year ago we commented back and forth. My computer crashed and I'm back now. I 'd love to have you visit my blog again while I try to keep up on it and blog regularly. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete