His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend off

Shannon has this Saturdy and Sunday off! We need to get groceries this weekend, hopefully he won't wait til the last minute. Shannon also said we need to get the car fixed. In addition to everything else that needs to be fixed, one of our headlights is out. I don't even want to think about how much that is going to cost.

I also recorded Lost on our DVR, so I am waiting til we can watch it together. It's literally been so long that I don't remember the details of what happened on the season finale! I think it's been at least 8 months since the finale! LOL I can't wait to watch the premiere!


I haven't had much time to work. Kyle seem to always be near me or sit right next to me. Plus I wake up so early (because he wakes up early) and by the time he's asleep at night, I am tired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment