His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kyle's Likes

Shannon and I were talking about the things that Kyle would like to do. We know that he loves animals and Shannon thought of a petting zoo and then I suggested a circus or even a zoo. Apparently there's a petting zoo near us. Although I am a little hesitant to take Kyle to a petting zoo because he tends to let animals "kiss" him on the mouth and face! LOL At least that's what he does with my in-laws dog! After that happens, Kyle's face starts to get red from all that dog slobber! LOL We would love to take him to a zoo or circus but I think he'd get bored after awhile.


I also think that Kyle would like a discovery type museum. The type that let kids play, touch/feel, jump on, just to discover things! Kyle likes to see things happen, meaning if he pushes a button or turns a door knob, he likes seeing what he did!
Then I saw this story on the news about volunteering, which is what I was thinking about earlier today. I found a volunteer opportunity in our area to work with puppies! I am not sure if they would allow a toddler, but I think Kyle would love playing with puppies and petting them. So I am going to check with Shannon and see what he thinks about this and then contact the organization for more info!
I haven't been much in the mood to work this week. After I saw how the bosses are with the operators, it was a real turn off to me. I have never seen management like this. So I am keeping my distance but also doing work here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment